The Inner Mongolian China Brog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

ChristmasImeanBirthday List

Yeah. I'm that lazy. You see, what I did was simply change the title of my Christmas list to "Birthday." I don't really have any business asking for anything but money seeing as I will come out of my year in China none the richer, but I'll leave this stuff on the list just for the sake of having a birthday list.

DVDs (because we have nothing better to do here):
  • The OC - Season 1
  • Will and Grace/Full House/Golden Girls/Fresh Prince of Bel-Air...I'm pretty sure all my favorite sitcoms are on DVD now...
  • Any workout DVD that looks like fun

And some Starbucks coffee ground coarse for my french press would be LOVEly.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Steffany said...

L.A. Court Shuts Down Spyware Op
CASE STUDY : B A R Honda Gains a Competitive Edge Find out how an IP telephony solution has led to increased collaboration, reduced IT maintenance requirements, and a significant cost savings.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to highway construction project on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like highway construction project!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger heneganov said...

Hey! I just spent 30 minutes reading through your blog. As someone who's been teaching English for two years in Japan, I can kind of empathize with your situation.

I spent one week in Beijing last year and whilst I had a great time, I came to the conclusion that China was one place I didn't think I could live and work. So, I have a lot of respect for anybody who takes a position there, especially outside of the main cities.

Good luck! I'll look forward to reading your blog again soon!

James, Fukuoka, Japan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home