The Inner Mongolian China Brog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

ChristmasImeanBirthday List

Yeah. I'm that lazy. You see, what I did was simply change the title of my Christmas list to "Birthday." I don't really have any business asking for anything but money seeing as I will come out of my year in China none the richer, but I'll leave this stuff on the list just for the sake of having a birthday list.

DVDs (because we have nothing better to do here):
  • The OC - Season 1
  • Will and Grace/Full House/Golden Girls/Fresh Prince of Bel-Air...I'm pretty sure all my favorite sitcoms are on DVD now...
  • Any workout DVD that looks like fun

And some Starbucks coffee ground coarse for my french press would be LOVEly.

1 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger James Heneghan said...

Hey! I just spent 30 minutes reading through your blog. As someone who's been teaching English for two years in Japan, I can kind of empathize with your situation.

I spent one week in Beijing last year and whilst I had a great time, I came to the conclusion that China was one place I didn't think I could live and work. So, I have a lot of respect for anybody who takes a position there, especially outside of the main cities.

Good luck! I'll look forward to reading your blog again soon!

James, Fukuoka, Japan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home