The Inner Mongolian China Brog

Friday, July 22, 2005

Care Package Wish List

Last update: 12/4/05

For those of you inclined to send me packages of love and care, I here post my wish list. Obviously, since it's a wish list, none of these items are vitally necessary; otherwise I would have asked someone specifically for them by now. I just thought that if one was to send me something, they might like to know what would make me sqeal with glee.

For your convenience, the address is:

Diana Dove
International Department
Northeast Hope International School
Tongliao, Inner Mongolia 028000
China

You can treat this list like a registry if you like, by posting a comment on what you are going to send, lest there be duplicates (not that I would mind). I will keep my end of the deal by removing/adding items to the list as appropriate. Another helpful hint: the best (aka economical) way to send packages here is via USPS Global Priority. See how easy I make this???

Here, then, without further ado, is the list as it stands:

Hot Chocolate Mix (Diet/Lo-cal would be lovely)
MAC eye liner in "Teddy"

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Steve said...

I guess that means we'll send the yoga mat. From the sounds of things, you might also appreciate a bottle of antiseptic and a bottle of Goodies headache powder (for the hangovers).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home